Order of Knowledge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guild leader vote
Game Rules EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:47 pm by chefgeno27

» Contest this Weekend!
Game Rules EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:49 am by chefgeno27

» Foulz Abscence
Game Rules EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:40 pm by Arco

» Yulli/Verm Abscence
Game Rules EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:09 am by Yullianna Nevendaar

» Sheldorh / Lavarock
Game Rules EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:26 am by Sheldorh

» Guild Bank net profit postings--- look here
Game Rules EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:19 pm by chefgeno27

» Week of the Orc
Game Rules EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:50 pm by Durrandal

» Guild SP Event V6
Game Rules EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:49 pm by Durrandal

» Oglaigh wants in
Game Rules EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:40 pm by Tiocfaidh Ar' La

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Game Rules

2 posters

Go down

Game Rules Empty Game Rules

Post  Durrandal Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:39 pm

All Forums rules apply in game. Common sence and respect.

Our main rule: the guild chat has to be kept clear, we are family friendly (unlike some "family friendly" but only over 18). We have few full families playing with us, we want Order of Knowledge to be a safe place to stay for all ages. There will be no warnings, no "3 strikes your'e out" thing. First offence is the last one. Putting symbols, spaces or swapping letters in curses doesn't make it any less of a curse. Don't do it. We had to show the exit to few players because of braking the only rule we have. Respect others. Also sexualy explict, racist, natinalist comments will not be tolerated. It's a natural thing to pass a sex joke but only will be tolerated in mild ones. If you feel you have to swear because of the game, great, do it, yell all you want at the monitor, just don't type it.

One more rule: Have Fun!

As for Party rules, You have to agree to Party Master rules (drop and exp share). Just a hint: If for example You play a Warlock, use cloth armors and superious plate armor drops, not rolling for it will give You alot of reputation in everyone's eyes i'm sure. At some stage this might become a rule for instances, most guilds allow roling for items to people who actually need them and can use them. Still, even in instances Party Master's exp and loot settings take priority over what's stated here. If You feel someone isn't fair with You, leave the party. If it's repeating with the same persome, post it on forums to warn others.

Last edited by Durrandal on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Durrandal
Admin

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-06-24

https://orderofknowledge.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Game Rules Empty Re: Game Rules

Post  mikaron hohenzollern Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:42 pm

When I can do instances it will be fun. Always those who are in need is what I think looting should be for it to be fair Smile Usually, when I played before in WoW we killed the epic monsters over and over and over and over again so that everbody had what everbody else had Razz Was really fun haha. But I was guild leader so I got that epic green sword that was 4x times my height haha. See you guys around!!
mikaron hohenzollern
mikaron hohenzollern

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-10-24

http://www.aaronlecciones.com

Back to top Go down