Order of Knowledge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guild leader vote
Yuli EVENT EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:47 pm by chefgeno27

» Contest this Weekend!
Yuli EVENT EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:49 am by chefgeno27

» Foulz Abscence
Yuli EVENT EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:40 pm by Arco

» Yulli/Verm Abscence
Yuli EVENT EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:09 am by Yullianna Nevendaar

» Sheldorh / Lavarock
Yuli EVENT EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:26 am by Sheldorh

» Guild Bank net profit postings--- look here
Yuli EVENT EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:19 pm by chefgeno27

» Week of the Orc
Yuli EVENT EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:50 pm by Durrandal

» Guild SP Event V6
Yuli EVENT EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:49 pm by Durrandal

» Oglaigh wants in
Yuli EVENT EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:40 pm by Tiocfaidh Ar' La

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Yuli EVENT

5 posters

Go down

Yuli EVENT Empty Yuli EVENT

Post  Yullianna Nevendaar Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:43 pm

So I sent out a message to all you good lil boys and girls. I issue a challenge to everyone in the guild. YES I CHALLENGE YOU.

To spend one hour on Saturday and one hour on Sunday to be harvesting materials for the guild storage. Now you ask why would I want to do this. Well because you are guilty of using this storage to craft those items you have been so diligent about leveling your crafting skills. And because you use it you deplete this storage with the hopes that someone will be out harvesting and replacing those items.

Well now's your chance to show your dedication to your guild and your guildies. It only take one hour a day 2 hours total in a 48 period to harvest mats.

As for the reward, I am still trying to work that out as there is no true way of verifying who has and has not been harvesting. But think of it this way. Those items you are placing in the guild storage someone else can use to help raise their crafting skills, and other people will be doing the same.

I would like to start a list of who is harvesting and what tier so we don't have everyone harvesting the exact same tiers. Also I do not feel it necessary to do the tier 1-9 as this is first level harvesting and the quest you do for harvesting in the beginning will raise you from level 1-10 in about 5 minutes, just from the simple items you harvest in the beginning.

So here is my plan

Dodeno tier 4 30-39
Vermithrax Tier 8 70-79

Thank you all for your help
yuli

Yullianna Nevendaar

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Yuli EVENT Empty re

Post  Durrandal Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:07 am

Me and Paivia are up for this, we can harvest anything (xcept for fishing) on all tiers so just let us know whar tier you want us to harvest (probably in game, just before we start the event).

Great initiative.

Regards.
Emajem.

Durrandal
Admin

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-06-24

https://orderofknowledge.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Yuli EVENT Empty I accept your challenge!

Post  Luthvian Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:44 pm

Okay, we got tons of stuff this weekend, so i'm not sure i can spend one whole hour solid each day, but I will track how long I harvest each time and make sure that it adds up to an hour before the day is over. I'm high enough to do everything except fish in EL/Zek. I have a couple stats high enough for the ferrot, but I'll make my 'yuli harvest time' in EL/Zek, and harvest if i'm running around ferrot and put that stuff in too. I hope we get a great response from this! I don't really craft so much anymore, but there have been lots of people in the guild kind enough to craft stuff for me.
Luthvian
Luthvian

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Back to top Go down

Yuli EVENT Empty Sunday challenge

Post  chefgeno27 Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:57 am

I plan on all day Im on sunday to harvest!!!!!!! need some areas that I can grey for you let me know Ill be on all day 9am-6pm central usa time. laters!!! HARVEST.. Ill even make you something cool for your house to the top 5 harvesters.

chefgeno27

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-11-15

Back to top Go down

Yuli EVENT Empty Im up for it!

Post  Vulm DaManky Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:04 pm

I think this is a cool idea!
Vulm

Vulm DaManky

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-10-30

Back to top Go down

Yuli EVENT Empty I fail

Post  Luthvian Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:53 am

Okay, I didn't actually get any harvesting done for the guild this weekend. Winter type holiday shopping took way longer than expected, and then there was wrapping, baking, decorating, etc. I promise to spend at least one hour a day every day during this work week harvesting specifically for the guild. Sorry I fail at the contest and all, but the holidays coming up are really killing my weekend game time since we only have one working car right now so I can only use it on the weekends.

Crying or Very sad Sorry again guys...
Luthvian
Luthvian

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Back to top Go down

Yuli EVENT Empty Re: Yuli EVENT

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down